EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL
- Trade name: EEA foreigners
- NIF/CIF: B84923648
- Address: C/ Rafael de Riego, 41. Madrid. Madrid.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Retail
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”. For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform you of with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we process in foreignsaema.com comes from:
- Contact Form
- subscription form
- blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns me at foreignsaema.com.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In foreignsaema.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of foreignsaema.com users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (supplier of EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL) outside the EU in the USA. Mailrelay is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here , approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the posts of the foreignaema.com blog, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. foreignsaema.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of aliensaema.com As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the network social, informing about foreign activities, products or servicesaema.com. In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL with address at C/ Rafael de Riego, 41 will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, EXTRANJEROS AEMA S.L. with address at C/ Rafael de Riego, 41 will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards. .
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited foreignsaema.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do so again.
As an aliensaema.com user, I hereby inform you that we are collecting or may collect information for this remarketing function on aliensaema.com
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook Ads (ONLY IF THEY PUBLISH ON FACE)
In foreignsaema.com we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Google Adwords (ONLY IF THEY CARRY OUT ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS)
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the COMMERCIAL POLICY
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, foreignsaema.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help otrosaema.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of foreignaema.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Hosting: DinaHosting., with address in Spain. More information at: dinahosting.com.
Web platform: WordPress domiciled in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL
When browsing foreignsaema.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
foreignaema.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels in a complete and secure manner, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
foreignsaema.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing it EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to aliensaema.com, exonerating EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, EXTRANJEROS AEMA SL will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, foreignaema.com does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, foreignaema.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 04-07-2018.