At Foreigners Aema we offer you a quick management, preparation and presentation of your income statement at the Tax Agency. With personalized attention to obtain the best results.

This year’s deductions for the income statement are: for birth or adoption, care for children under 3 years of age, unpaid foster care for people over 65 years of age, rent of habitual residence. As well as: donations to foundations or sports clubs, educational expenses, purchase of shares in new companies, promotion of self-employment in young people and investments in the MAB, among others.

You can consult those of the Community of Madrid and those of other Communities in the followinglink


The best solution to manage your paperwork online and without leaving home or work.

If you have any questions you can contact us here or at

Phones +34 915 237 763 / +34 625 066 282 / +34 625 067 677

Follow us ir our social media

Instagram and facebook @extranjerosaema

What documents do we need for the income statement?

  • Your DNI / NIE
  • Certificate of withholdings and income
  • Your bank account number
  • Cadastral references of the properties you own or rent
  • In case of being joint: authorization of the members of the family unit and DNI / NIE of the same

For those who have made capital gains or losses, we need:

  • Sell ​​script
  • Dates of acquisition and transmission
  • Real amounts of purchase and sale, expenses and taxes
  • Copy of the declarations of the years in which deductions have been made for the transmitted home

Other documents:

  • In case of having a mortgage or loan extension: outstanding balances to be amortized and receipt of insurance
  • For housing rental: lease, lessor’s NIF and amounts paid for rent
  • If you have made donations, proof of the amounts.